Company History - Foundation
Clyd Bateman of Clyd Bateman Farm Houses and Barn Construction in the 1920s to 50s, began a family business as a residential farm house and barn builder, building strong business relationships all over Wisconsin and making deals with the honesty of a handshake.
It was from this strength and dependability the family business then grew, branching off and working on larger projects with the help of each generation.
- Clyd's son, Donald Bateman, starting Donald Bateman Construction in the 1940s
- William La Sarge in the 1970s
- Corey La Sarge helping his father in the 1980s
Each family member made sure to ensure on passing their skills and talents on to the next.
Now with over 20 years building experience Corey, Owner of Capital Ground Construction, continues this legacy by working hard to meet deadlines and schedules, making sure the small stuff is not over looked and most of all building all the projects with honestly and integrity.
Company Profile - The Strengths of our Company
The strength of Capital Ground Construction comes from our honesty and experience in the construction industry.
- In deadlines and making schedules
- Not over looking details
- Employing the right people for the job
- Worked across the country
- OSHA Certified
- Excellent safety record
- Worked on union and non-union job sites
About Corey M La Sarge, Owner
Corey has been working in the construction industry since 1983 and has had the opportunity to work on a variety of projects all across the country. Corey has also helped other construction companies with their projects.
Corey has worked with:
- Tri River Construction
- Retail Construction Services
- Horizon Design Build Manage
- Adamson Construction