Posted: June 13th, 2007
Capital Ground Construction is looking for someone capable of performing an assortment of carpentry work.
- Determines type of materials needed.
- Gauges quantities of materials needed.
- Requests materials projected to be needed.
- Marks cutting and assembly points on materials.
- Cuts and shapes material to prescribed directions.
- Assembles prepared materials.
- Verifies accuracy of product by measuring alignment and fit.
$19 / hour
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Saving
Job sites vary, must be willing to travel.
First shift Monday through Friday.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Perform a broad range of supervisory responsibilities over others.
- Must be able to think independently and work as a team.
- Working knowledge of the methods and techniques used in carpentry.
- Working knowledge of applicable building codes and specifications.
- Skill in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to read and work from most blueprints, sketches and drawings.
- Ability to make exacting measurements.
- Ability to make accurate arithmetic calculations.
At least 5 years of carpentry experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Not the position for you?
If so, try one of our other positions at Capital Ground Construction.